Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Out Look On Domain Names

Whenever I wanted a big jump to or create a new Web site, where else .. I not even know where to start. Which sites hosting providers, will I? Fortunately for me, but I could not easily extract the site hosting rating Web Hosting Rating.com to examine what are the web hosting service around users. As a general rule, based on the evaluation of customer satisfaction, accessibility, technical assistance, ability and uptime.

I'm comfortable here, where I am. I am not in my blog anywhere movement .. Yes, I speak here of my blog. As you can see, my blog's Home is hosted on a free website, and although only a few things I'm not really important. Some Blogger outside is not taken seriously, if you do not have a domain name .. Seriously! I am not a joke there ..

But since I am soooooo wrong all these tech-y and can not finished my head for all these words that I am not past, I need to read more to make a step forward that I am a my own field. Let me you also tips for choosing a domain name. I do not think my new house should have the same name, is not it?

No comments: